After a successful launch week of our 3 Question Friday series - where I select the winners of the best questions that I receive throughout the week, I am chuffed to welcome you back to my second week of 3 Question Friday's!!
Now, let's get straight into it shall we? This weeks Top 3 Questions were:
- Hilda wanted to know “If I take Hemp Oil Capsules, should I need to drop off my Omega 3 fish oil capsules?"
- Karen asked "Will Hemp assist with healing gut / digestion and brain health?"
- Therese is interested in "What products are best for mature aged people with Inflammation and Insomnia?"
1. Karen asked "Will Hemp assist with healing gut / digestion and brain health?"
inflammation can actually cause damage to our gut lining which causes intestinal permeability. What happens is, that anything that we consume orally can actually leak through the intestinal barrier and cause systemic inflammation around our bodies.
For this reason, it is very important to get into habits that will improve our gut health. This can include:
- Eat a large diverse amount of plants; fruits and vegetables
- Reduce inflammation in the diet; hemp seed oil and hemp foods are great for this as they are anti-inflammatories.
2. Hilda wanted to know “If I take Hemp Oil Capsules, should I need to drop off my Omega 3 fish oil capsules?"
Hemp Seed Oil and Fish Oil have one thing in common, and that is that they both contain anti-inflammatory benefits as they have all 9 essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & Omega 9) in the perfect ratio.
which one you chose comes down to personal preference, you can choose one or even use both! This is completely safe.
I do recommend that you play around with the daily intake of these oils and keep a symptom tracker. This can help you to monitor if you are noticing any benefits over time!
3. Therese is interested in "What products are best for mature aged people with Inflammation and Insomnia?"
For the inflammation, this was touched on in point #2, however it really comes down to personal preference on whether you will prefer the Hemp Seed Oil or the Hemp Seed Oil capsules!
I do know that the capsules are a great way to conveniently get a consistent dose of the Hemp Seed Oil into your diet as often it's hard to remember, or take a consistent dosage of the straight oil. However, nutritionally they both offer identical benefits!
In regards to the Insomnia, it is a little harder to treat without understanding the full picture. When someone presents with insomnia, there are so many aspects that can cause this. One of the important aspects to consider is wether you are managing your
- Stress management
- Stimulants - drinking too close to bed
These are just some simple things that we can try to identify to methods of treatment.
Congratulations to Hilda, Karen and Therese who are this weeks winners of a $20 voucher for our store.
If you have any questions that you would like answered, please ask away! You could be this weeks winner of a $20 voucher!