Power through your morning with this hemp-packed breakfast muffin. This recipe has it all: our signature Hemp Flour, Hemp Porridge, flavourful Hemp Chai, and a little Hemp Honey for sweetness. These tasty muffins also feature carrot, blueberries, currants, and walnuts, making them as nutritious as they are delicious!
1 cup almond meal
1 cup 13 Seeds Hemp Porridge
½ cup rice flour
¼ cup 13 Seeds Hemp Flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup currants
½ cup shredded coconut
2 cups grated carrot
1 cup blueberries (frozen is okay)
2 tablespoons 13 Seeds Hemp Honey
2 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup coconut milk
1. Heat the oven to 175°C. Line a muffin pan with baking paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together almond meal, 13 Seeds Hemp Porridge, rice flour, 13 Seeds Hemp Flour, baking powder, baking soda, 13 Seeds Hemp Chai, salt, walnuts, currants and coconut.
3. In a large bowl, stir together grated carrot, blueberries, 13 Seeds Hemp Honey, egg, coconut oil and coconut milk.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir to mix well.
5. Spoon into the muffin pan.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
Once you have tried this recipe, please let us know how they taste!
It would also be great if you can let us know the preparation time and servings so that we can update other members of our 13 Seeds Family!