1 Cup almond milk
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup almond meal
1/4 cup 13 Seeds Hemp Flour
1/4 cup rice flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of melted butter or coconut oil
1 tablespoon of 13 Seeds Hemp Honey (optional)
To serve: coconut yoghurt, berries, 13 Seeds Hemp Hearts
1. Pour the almond milk into a bowl. Stir in the apple cider vinegar and put aside.
2. In a second bowl, stir together the almond meal, 13 Seeds Hemp flour, rice flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In the bowl with the milk, add the eggs, oil and 13 Seeds Hemp Honey (if used) and whisk together well.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir gently till combined.
5. Heat frypan over low-medium heat with a little oil or butter.
6. Pour about 1/4 cup of mixture into the frypan ad leave until bubbles start to form. Gently check with a spatula to see if the bottom is set. When it is firm enough, carefully flip over and cook the other side until done.
7. Keep warm while you make the rest of the pancakes, adding more of the oil or butter to the pan, as needed. If you only want one or two pancakes, you can store the rest of the batter in the refrigerator, covered for a day or two.
8. Serve for breakfast with coconut yoghurt and berries - sprinkled with 13 Seeds Hemp Hearts!
Once you have tried this recipe, please let us know how they taste!
It would also be great if you can let us know the preparation time and servings so that we can update other members of our 13 Seeds Family!