For a delicious, yet healthy breakfast option, we have began to fall in love with this fun, simple and tasty Hemp Waffle recipe. If you really want to add some finishing touches to the recipe; finish the waffle by topping with seasonal berries and natural yoghurt. Try paired with the 13 Seeds Hemp Chai Powder.
¾ cup almond milk
2 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp maple syrup
¼ cup 13 Seeds Hemp Protein Powder
¾ - 1 cup plain flour (substitute 20% with 13 Seeds Hemp Flour, optional)
1 tsp baking powder
1. Combine the almond milk, melted coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl.
2. Add dry ingredients to a different bowl and mix well.
3. Form a well in the dry ingredients and add wet ingredients to combine.
4. Cook in a waffle pan until browned.
5. Top with berries, maple syrup and yoghurt.
Let us know your thoughts on this recipe! And if you have any recipe requests, feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org