Try this delicious and healthy recipe for almond meal pancakes with our 13 Seeds hemp flour:
1 cup almond or coconut milk
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup almond meal
¼ cup rice flour
¼ cup 13 Seeds Hemp Flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil
1 tablespoon 13 Seeds Hemp Honey
- Pour the almond milk into a bowl. Stir in the apple cider vinegar and put aside.
- Heat frypan over low-medium heat with a tiny bit of oil.
- In a bowl stir together the almond meal, 13 Seeds Hemp Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl with the milk, add the eggs, oil and 13 Seeds Hemp Honey and whisk together well.
- Pour into dry ingredients and stir gently till combined.
- Pour about ¼ cup of mixture into the frypan and leave until bubbles start to from. Gently check with a spatula to see if the bottom is set. When it is firm enough, gently flip over and cook the other side until done. This makes a thick, smallish pancake. If you prefer larger and thinner, add more liquid to your batter.
- Keep warm while you make the rest of the pancakes. If you only want one or two pancakes, you can store the rest of the batter in the refrigerator, covered, for a day or two.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt and berries sprinkled with 13 Seeds Hemp Hearts for breakfast.